Ensign Harry Kim
Item will ship after your final payment. Please note - applicable tax and shipping will be added to the final payment when it is ready to process. Sideshow does not collect Duty / VAT directly and therefore those fees are not included in your order total. Learn more about Layway, or Flexpay, with Sideshow »
Sideshow and EXO-6 present the Ensign Harry Kim Sixth Scale Figure.
"Maybe it's not the destination that matters. Maybe it's the journey. If that journey takes a little longer, so we can do something we all believe in, I can't think of any place I'd rather be, or any people I'd rather be with.."
Eternal ensign Harry Kim served on Voyager as his first assignment after graduating Starfleet Academy. As a naïve and inexperienced young officer, he was taken under the wing of cocky Lt. Tom Paris and they because good friends. Harry was made Operations officer and became part of the senior bridge crew for Voyager’s time in the Delta Quadrant.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th century jumpsuit to his Starfleet boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Garrett Wang as Harry Kim has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
This Star Trek collectible is a perfect companion to our other Voyager figures and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.
Ensign Harry Kim - Star Trek: Voyager
- Star Trek
- Harry Kim
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
- Sci-fi Pop Culture Action Adventure
The Ensign Harry Kim Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Kim’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Garrett Wang. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original series footwear.
- Hands: A total of six interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding the various accessories.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Autograph card: An informational LCARS card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
- SPECIAL BONUS ITEM: EXO-6 is giving Harry that promotion that he never received serving on Voyager. He will ship wearing his Ensign pip, but also included will be a Lieutenant JG pip so Harry can get that deserved promotion if you so desire.
- Equipment Harry is outfitted with everything needed for a member of Voyager’s crew. He comes equipped with:
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to the jumpsuit.
- TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used onboard Voyager.
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 6 per person.
- Product Size
Height: 12" (30.5 cm)
Weight: 2 lbs (0.9 kg) *
- Box Size
Height: 3.58" (9.1 cm)
Width: 7.71" (19.6 cm)
Depth: 13.89" (35.3 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 2.00 lbs (0.9 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
™ & © 2023 CBS Studios Inc. Star Trek and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.