Item will ship after your final payment. Your final payment will also include the shipping for your order. Sideshow does not collect Duty / VAT directly and therefore those fees are not included in your order total.
Expected to Ship: May 2021 - Jul 2021
About This Sixth Scale Figure
Sideshow is proud to present EXO-6's first 1:6 scale articulated figure from Star Trek™: First Contact – Lt. Commander Data.
When introduced in Star Trek: The Next Generation, Data was a one-of-a-kind cybernetic organism, an artificial being that wanted nothing more than be just like the imperfect humans he served with aboard the Enterprise. In the film First Contact, the Borg Queen gives him an opportunity to be more human than he ever thought possible, yet he rejects that hope in the service of loyalty to his friends and the rest of humanity.
Data is one of the most popular characters in Star Trek, and no other character better expresses the wonder of discovery that is the heart of Star Trek than this android with a soul. The EXO-6 1:6 scale figure of Data will not only embody the hopefulness of the character but also bring an element of Brent Spiner’s performance into collector’s homes.
This 1:6-scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 24th-century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpts of Brent Spiner as Data have authentic, hand-painted likenesses.
Don't miss this chance to add Data to your Star Trek collection!
What's in the Box?
The Lieutenant Commander Data Sixth Scale Figure features:
- A fully articulated body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Two realistic portraits: Data comes with two heads, his regular portrait, and also his look after the Borg Queen gifts him with grafted skin. Lovingly rendered by a top artist, these are excellent likenesses of Brent Spiner in his role as Data. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet duty uniform jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Lt. Commander Data is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer. He comes equipped with:
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to the jumpsuit.
- TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- Phaser rifle: Type 3B Phaser rifle used by the Enterprise crew to battle the invading Borg.
Get $9.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $57.00/mo.See payment plans above