Est. Arrival: Jan 2020 - Feb 2020
About This Sixth Scale Figure
The Quantum Mechanix Master Series articulated figure line for Star Trek: The Original Series (TOS) adds another original bridge crew member with the Enterprise's engineering “miracle worker”, Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott.
More commonly known as “Scotty,” Lt. Commander Scott was the chief engineer for the starship Enterprise's five-year mission. This sixth scale figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his 23rd-century tunic to his custom black boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of James Doohan as Scotty has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of everyone’s favorite "miracle worker" and a great addition to your Star Trek™ 1:6 scale figure collection.
What's in the Box?
The Lt. Commander Montgomery Scott "Scotty" Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- Fully articulated body with more than 30 points of articulation allows the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Realistic portrait faithfully rendered by a top artist - this is a realistic portrait of Scotty with a detailed likeness
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Starfleet duty uniform tunic which was meticulously researched, this duty uniform tunic matches the pattern, fabric, and color of the original costume down to the last stitch
- The sleeves are trimmed with accurate and detailed braid insignia
- Starfleet standard-issue black t-shirt regulation black tee is worn under the tunic
- Starfleet duty uniform pants worn by the Enterprise crew in Star Trek: TOS features the characteristic bell-shaped leg. Magnets sewn into the pants allow the magnetic phaser and communicator to be worn as they were in the show
- Using leather-like material cut in the original style of the footwear worn in Star Trek: TOS, these boots zip up on the inside
- Starfleet Delta Insignia Display Base: A custom display base featuring the familiar Star Trek delta symbol will hold up the figure and allow more extreme poses
- Scotty has everything a good Starfleet officer needs for an away mission:
Phasers Type I & Type II: The pistol-grip type II phaser is the weapon of choice for any landing party expecting hostile aliens. The smaller Type I phaser can be removed and used separately. Both have magnets allowing them to be worn directly on the pants as they were in the 3rd season
- Accurately styled communicator features a real metal flip-up antenna (Includes a magnet so it can attach to the pants.)
- Tricorder replica rotates open at the top and has an opening front door. Scotty can wear the tricorder over his shoulder with the leather-like strap.
- A little-known fact is that the actor, James Doohan, served in the Canadian military during WWII and lost a finger off his right hand. Technically the character didn’t have a missing finger, and it was mostly hidden on the show. To honor the actor, we’ve included one hand that shows the loss of a digit.
- Each figure comes with multiple hands for various Trek-like activities:
- Relaxed hands (with middle finger missing on the right hand)
- Right Phaser Hand: Perfectly holds the pistol grip Phaser II
- Right Phaser Hand: for holding the small Phaser I
- Left Accessory Hand: Holds the communicator or tricorder
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (304.8 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 4.00" (101.6 mm) | Width: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Depth: 15.00" (381 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg) [Intl. 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(TM) & (c) 2018 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved
Get $9.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $80.98/mo.See payment plans above