Lt. Commander Tuvok
"The Vulcan heart was forged out of barbarism and violence. We learned to control it, but it is still part of us. To pretend it does not exist, is to create an opportunity for it to escape."
Sideshow and EXO-6 continues the crew from Star Trek: Voyager with Lt. Commander Tuvok, Captain Janeway’s chief security officer during their prolonged voyage through the Delta Quadrant. A Vulcan who had served with Captain Sulu early in his career, Tuvok had infiltrated the rebel Maquis when the two groups were thrust together by Voyager’s exile far from home.
Played by Tim Russ, Tuvok became Janeway’s confidant and close friend and was a constant foil for the over-enthusiastic Neelix. As a former Starfleet Academy instructor, he was a mature and calming presence for the Voyager crew.
This Tuvok figure re-creates this iconic character in exquisite sixth scale detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element is authentically reproduced from his 24th-century jumpsuit to his Starfleet boots. The original portrait sculpt of Tim Russ as Tuvok has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
Add to your Star Trek collectibles display today!
Lt. Commander Tuvok - Star Trek: Voyager
- Star Trek
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
- Sci-fi Pop Culture
The Lt. Commander Tuvok Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
- Realistic Portrait: Tuvok’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Tim Russ. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
- Starfleet Duty Uniform Jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
- Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original series footwear.
- Hands: A total of nine interchangeable hands are included so he can be displayed holding the various accessories. Also included are specific hands for the Vulcan salute, a mind-meld, and a Vulcan nerve pinch.
- Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
- Autograph card: An informational LCARS card that can be used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
- Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to the jumpsuit.
- TR-590 Tricorder X: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
- Phaser rifle: Type 3B Phaser rifle sometimes used by the Voyager crew.
- PADD (Personal Access Display Device): the data display device used onboard Voyager.
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 1 per person.
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (30.5 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 4.00" (10.2 cm)
Width: 8.25" (21 cm)
Depth: 14.50" (36.8 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 2.75 lbs (1.2 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
TM & © 2022 CBS Studios Inc. Star Trek and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.