Est. Arrival: Aug 2020
About This Model
The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-B is an Excelsior-class vessel was launched from Federation spacedock NAR-30974 in 2293. It is also the third Federation ship to bear the name Enterprise. The Enterprise-B was 467 meters long – more than 150 meters longer than its predecessor, the Constitution-class U.S.S.Enterprise NCC-1701-A.
This XL Edition of the Excelsior-class U.S.S. Enterprise-B has been carefully recreated in die-cast and high-quality ABS materials. It measures approximately 10.5 inches long and come's with a special collector’s stand. Inside the accompanying exclusive collector's magazine, find out about the making of Star Trek: Generations and filming the Enterprise-D saucer crash-landing on Veridian III.
What's in the Box?
The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-B XL Edition features:
- Materials: Die-cast and ABS
- Officially licensed model
- Comes with a display stand to display at home or office
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Depth: 10.5" (266.7 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 5.00" (127 mm) | Width: 10.00" (254 mm) | Depth: 15.00" (381 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg) [Intl. 5.00 lbs (2.27 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Get $3.75 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why