About This Model
The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E was a state-of-the-art Sovereign-class vessel that entered service in 2372 and was the third ship to be commanded by Jean-Luc Picard. This XL edition of the starship Enterprise measures 10.5 inches long and is just as incredible as the ship from the show. The model itself is hand-painted with intricate detail, made from die-cast metal, and comes with a display stand.
Comes with an exclusive collector's magazine that provides an in-depth profile of the ship, with detailed annotations, and a breakdown of the technology on board, its crew and weapons.
What's in the Box?
The USS Enterprise NCC-1701-E XL Edition features:
- Materials: Die-cast and ABS
- Officially licensed model
- Comes with a display stand to display at home or office
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Depth: 10.5" (266.7 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 4.50" (114.3 mm) | Width: 5.75" (146.05 mm) | Depth: 12.00" (304.8 mm) | *
- 1.50 lbs (0.68 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
Get $3.75 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why