About This Model
The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E was a state-of-the-art Sovereign-class vessel that entered service in 2372 and was the third ship to be commanded by Jean-Luc Picard. This XL edition of the starship Enterprise measures 10.5 inches long and is just as incredible as the ship from the show. The model itself is hand-painted with intricate detail, made from die-cast metal, and comes with a display stand.
Comes with an exclusive collector's magazine that provides an in-depth profile of the ship, with detailed annotations, and a breakdown of the technology on board, its crew and weapons.
What's in the Box?
The USS Enterprise NCC-1701-E XL Edition features:
- Materials: Die-cast and ABS
- Officially licensed model
- Comes with a display stand to display at home or office
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Depth: 10.5" (266.7 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 7.00" (177.8 mm) | Width: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Depth: 12.00" (304.8 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg) [Intl. 5.00 lbs (2.27 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Get $3.75 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why