Anakin Skywalker and STAP (Special Edition)
Item will ship after your final payment. Please note - applicable tax and shipping will be added to the final payment when it is ready to process. Sideshow does not collect Duty / VAT directly and therefore those fees are not included in your order total. Learn more about Layway, or Flexpay, with Sideshow »
Poncho with weathering effects
During the assault of B’omarr™ Monastery, Anakin Skywalker™ begins the difficult ascent up the sheer cliff with battle droids firing down on him, and droid-piloted STAP™s racing into combat, laser cannons blasting. Casualties are mounting, so Anakin makes a daring move. He leaps into the air to take command of a STAP and disposes of battle droids with his lightsaber, clearing a path to the summit.
Sideshow and Hot Toys present the Anakin Skywalker and STAP Sixth Scale Collectible Set from Star Wars: The Clone Wars™!
The highly-detailed Anakin Skywalker collectible figure is specially crafted based on the debut appearance of Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: The Clone Wars animation series, featuring a skillfully crafted head sculpt, meticulously tailored costume and a set of beautifully designed armor guards for alternative styles. This Star Wars figure also includes an LED light-up lightsaber, a number of interchangeable hands, a thermal detonator, a hologram projector, and several hologram figures representing Ahsoka Tano™, Yoda™, and Obi-Wan Kenobi™, rounding out the set so you can take on the droid armies.
Embodying extraordinary workmanship and remarkable high-quality details, the STAP sixth scale vehicle measures at approximately 32cm in height features phenomenal paint application on the precise mechanical design with specially applied weathering effects, drive turbines with LED light-up function, articulated grip, foot pedals, steering vane, and a specially designed figure stand.
A Special Edition available in select markets will include a grey colored poncho with weathering effects as a bonus item exclusively for collectors.
Don’t pass up on the chance to add the new Anakin Skywalker and STAP collectible set to your Star Wars collectibles display.
Anakin Skywalker and STAP (Special Edition) - The Clone Wars - Television Masterpiece Series
- Star Wars
- Anakin Skywalker
- Hot Toys
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure Set
- Animation Sci-fi Pop Culture
The Anakin Skywalker Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Newly painted head sculpt with face scar, highly-accurate facial expression, and detailed skin texture
- Newly sculpted medium length hair sculpture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of lightsabers holding hands
- One (1) pair of the Force-using hands
- One (1) pair of grip holding hands
- One (1) gesture right hand
- One (1) relaxed left hand
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) grey colored chest guard
- One (1) pair of grey colored shoulder guards
- One (1) navy colored tunic
- One (1) burgundy colored under-tunic
- One (1) pair of burgundy-colored pants
- One (1) dark brown-colored leather-like belt
- One (1) pair of dark brown-colored leather-like textured boots
- One (1) interchangeable iron black colored chest guard with dark brown colored cape
- One (1) pair of interchangeable iron black colored shoulder guards
- One (1) LED-lighted blue lightsaber (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) blue lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) hologram figure of Ahsoka Tano
- One (1) hologram figure of Yoda
- One (1) hologram figure of Obiwan Kenobi
- One (1) holoprojector
- One (1) thermal detonator
- Specially designed figure stand and with character nameplate and Star Wars logo
The STAP Sixth Scale Collectible Vehicle Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed STAP vehicle design in Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Highly-accurate paint application with blue, white and grey color on the mechanical design with specially applied weathering effects
- Approximately 16cm L x 22.5cm W x 32cm H
- Drive turbines with LED light-up function (battery operated)
- Articulated design on grip, control platform, and foot locks
Specially designed dynamic figure stand
Exclusive Bonus Accessory for Special Editon:
- One (1) grey colored poncho with weathering effects
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 1 per person.
- Product Size
Height: 12.2" (31 cm) *
- Product Size
Height: 12.59" (32 cm)
Width: 8.85" (22.5 cm)
Depth: 6.29" (16 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 7.00" (17.8 cm)
Width: 12.50" (31.7 cm)
Depth: 20.00" (50.8 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 7.66 lbs (3.5 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2020 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
I saw this when it was first announced and I just needed to get this one. I got it months ago, but finally unboxed it and I am just stoked. Beautiful, well detailed, and a lot to unpack and decide what to use. I am truly amazed by what they did here.
Love this figure and I’m glad I went with the version that comes with the STAP because it increases the posing possibilities. Only gripe is that it doesn’t come with the LED usb lightsaber because it’s not easy changing the right arm just for a poorly lit saber that requires the lights to be off in order to vaguely notice which is if the batteries don’t die before turning off the lights. Hot Toys seems to be using the USB LED lights in all the newest preorders I’ve seen so far which means they’re listening to the customers and what we want. They aren’t cheap and maybe we want to show off our collection without scaring our visitors when the lights go out and the sabers don’t glow bright enough to justify even bringing up never mind showing off. Plus it takes a lot of convincing on my part to get someone to come into my bedroom and not pepper spray me for turning the lights off. Got to start displaying my collection in my living room so they can see the door just incase they feel the need to run. I should stop talking before y’all start thinking I’m some sort of offender lol. I’m just a guy who loves collecting expensive toys, and I don’t mean exotic cars however the gold diggers are swarming me hoping to play with my 1/6 scale treasures. If my son proves to me that he can be gentle with his toys then I’ll actually consider buying this one for him. We need more available vehicles for the Star Wars figures and embedding wires into any costume that has hanging fabric to make posing more realistic for us with Obsessiveness to create a realistic look
Amazing set, love the posing options, absolute 5-star
This is my first official Hot Toys collectable and I must say the packaging was quite impressive. The figure gave little to no issues when swapping the arm.
It's an amazing figure! Super detailed and a more than correct adaptation from the TCW serie. If I were you, I wouldn't let the chance skips.