Swap-Out Damaged Shoulder
About This Sixth Scale Figure
“I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations.”
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, two unforgettable droids captured the imagination of moviegoers around the world... Now, joining his feisty astromech companion R2-D2, Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the C-3PO Sixth Scale Figure Star Wars collectible.
Weathered from time spent stranded on the desert planet of Tatooine, C-3PO is ready for adventure with the Rebel Alliance alongside Luke, Han, and Obi-Wan Kenobi. Built with screen-accurate mechanical detailing and light up features, Threepio’s advanced articulation and poseability allow collectors to perfectly capture the nuances of his quirky personality. Equipped with a comlink to receive instructions on his next mission, take command of the protocol droid with an attachable magnetic restraining bolt. An essential addition to any Star Wars collection, this Star Wars Figure is the droid you’ve been looking for.
See the C-3PO Sixth Scale Figure in action.
What's in the Box?
The C-3PO Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic detailed likeness as seen in Star Wars: A New Hope with Desert Weathering, Dented Face and Chest
- Unique Body with over 40 Points of Articulation
- Articulated Fingers
- Light-up Eyes
- Magnetic Restraining Bolt
- Death Star Communicator
- Exclusive accessory: Swap-Out Damaged Shoulder
- Figure Support Base
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (304.8 mm) | Weight: 2.00 lbs (0.91 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 5.00" (127 mm) | Width: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Depth: 16.00" (406.4 mm) | *
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.