About This Sixth Scale Figure
We’re going to go a little rogue on this one (eh?!) and introduce the latest member of Sideshow’s Sixth Scale Star Wars Droid collection – C2-B5.
Seen in the trailers for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, C2-B5 is an imperial astromech droid currently in the service of the Galactic Empire. This droid’s plating is a unique gunmetal base with matte black and silver accent panels. It features switching processor state indicator lights on the front and rear dome, as well as illuminated logic function and diagnostic light display ports.
Sideshow’s C2-B5 features a rotating dome with articulated projector ports, adjustable terrain tread legs (with a retractable front leg), and hinged panel utility access ports.
For those that collect droids, this may be the one that the Rebellion is looking for so don't wait to add the C2-B5 Imperial Astromech Droid to your collection!
What's in the Box?
The C2-B5 Imperial Astromech Droid Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- Articulated light-up dome
- Retractable tripedal treads
- Body compartments with hinged panels
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 6.75" (171.45 mm) | Weight: 2.00 lbs (0.91 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 5.00" (127 mm) | Width: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Depth: 11.00" (279.4 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg) [Intl. 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) & (TM) Lucasfilm Ltd.