You may also like
Limit of 1 per person.
Detailed 'Wampa Attack' portrait with damaged headgear and fabric scarf
About This Sixth Scale Figure
From Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, recreate your favorite moments leading up to the Battle of Hoth with the Sideshow Collectibles Commander Luke Skywalker - Hoth Sixth Scale Figure.
Fearless and vigilant, the Rebel leader comes to life with an incredibly screen-accurate portrait of young Skywalker as portrayed by actor Mark Hamill. Bundled up in authentically replicated cold-weather fatigues, featuring hand-tailored insulated clothing and an additional portrait with headgear and snow goggles, Luke is prepared to head out into the freezing wilderness surrounding Echo Base armed with his trusty lightsaber, blaster, and macrobinoculars. There's no telling what dangers he will encounter while on patrol...from a nearby 'meteorite' crash, to hungry wampas, to a full blown Imperial invasion - the Commander of the Rebel Alliance had better be ready for anything!
What's in the Box?
- Prometheus Body
- ONE (1) Detailed Portrait with headgear and fabric scarf
- ONE (1) Detailed portrait
- Detailed multilayered cold weather rebel uniform
- ONE (1) Two part sculpted boots
- ONE (1) pair Binoculars with fabric strap
- ONE (1) Lightsaber
- ONE (1) DK-44 Blaster (Luke Version)
- Various switch-out hands:
- ONE (1) Right trigger hand
- ONE (1) Right c-grip hand
- ONE (1) Right large c-grip hand
- ONE (1) Right reach hand
- ONE (1) Left fist
- ONE (1) Left c-grip hand
- ONE (1) Left large c-grip hand
- ONE (1) Left reach hand
- ONE (1) Figure support base
- Exclusive Accessory: Detailed 'Wampa Attack' portrait with damaged headgear and fabric scarf
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (304.8 mm) | Weight: 2.00 lbs (0.91 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 8.00" (203.2 mm) | Width: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Depth: 16.00" (406.4 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg) [Intl. 7.00 lbs (3.18 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2013 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM.