"There has been an awakening, have you felt it?"
The newest installment of the Star Wars saga - Star Wars: The Force Awakens - is coming to theaters worldwide this December! To get ready for the film's release, Star Wars enthusiasts can find a wide range of merchandise based on this upcoming film!
To kick off the highly anticipated Star Wars: The Force Awakens collection, Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are very excited to present the sixth scale collectible figure of the mysterious main character in the movie - Kylo Ren!
Kylo Ren, a dark warrior strong with the Force, gains his name from the Knights of Ren; he also commands First Order missions. His unique self-made crossguard lightsaber has been capturing attention since its first reveal.
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Kylo Ren in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. This collectible figure features Kylo Ren's helmet with weathering effects, a meticulously crafted outfit with layers, the character's signature crossguard lightsaber with LED light-up function and weathering effects, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand with the First Order's emblem!
Don't miss the chance to add this crucial character from the new movie to your Star Wars collection!
Kylo Ren - Movie Masterpiece Series
- Star Wars
- Kylo Ren
- Hot Toys
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
- Sci-fi Pop Culture
The Kylo Ren Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Kylo Ren in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Finely crafted helmet with weathering effects
- Approximately 33 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding lightsaber
- One (1) pair of gesturing palms
- One (1) black basket weave patterned top coat
- One (1) black mid coat with accordion sleeves
- One (1) black short under-tunic
- One (1) black long under-tunic
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) black belt with lightsaber holster
- One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) LED light-up Kylo Ren lightsaber with weathering effects (battery operated)
- One (1) Kylo Ren lightsaber hilt with weathering effects
- First Order emblem hexagonal figure stand with Kylo Ren nameplate and Star Wars logo
- Product Size
- Height: 13" (33 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 6.00" (15.2 cm)
Width: 10.00" (25.4 cm)
Depth: 16.00" (40.6 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 5.00 lbs (2.3 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
(c) & (TM) Lucasfilm Ltd.(c) 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
My first Hot Toys figure and I love it! The costume is incredible with scaled fabric; and the most fabulous miniature lightsaber. The light up saber is so bright I'll forgive the awkwardness of swapping the arm for this feature.
Thank you Hot Toys & Sideshow for a great figure.
I'm loving the hood and face sculpt despite me being a little worried before. Bottom of the robes are a little squished and misshapen from packing, so is top scarf, it's flipped upwards. All in all, figure has a nice presence. Loving the lightsabre detail. Textures on clothes are awesome.
This is my 3rd figure now and every time I buy one I think "that's a lot of money hope its good" and when they turn up they knock it out of the park.. I love the built in wire to sculpt his robes. The light up blade is a great feature. Love it, Fett on the way now :)
My first figure from Hot Toys, and certainly not a disappointment! Looks near-perfect to the film, and very high quality. fabrics chosen. As mentioned, the zip is an issue at first but can be easily solved. Have now pre-ordered Rey as well. Thank you for a superb figure and fast delivery time!
I was on the fence with purchasing this figure until I read some reviews, complete with unwrapping and other visuals. Now that I have Kylo, I am definitely glad that I decided to purchase him. He looks terrific with my First Order Stormtrooper (and soon, Snowtrooper).