You may also like
About This Porcelain Statue
Lladro is launching a new collection of large pieces inspired by Star Wars icons. We are now presenting Princess Leia, one of the main characters in the Star Wars trilogy. This particular piece comes from Episode IV - A New Hope. Leia is holding th efamous disc with the blueprints for the first Death Star, which she inserts into the droid R2-D2 to deliver to the rebel forces.
What's in the Box?
The Princess Leia Porcelain Figurine features:
- Finished in matte white porcelain with touches of glaze
- Decorated with the characteristic colors associated with Princess Leia
- The gilded part of the disc she holds in her hand is decorated with golden luster while the belt around her tunic is decorated with silver luster
- Non-porcelain elements: the wooden base is an inseparable part of the piece
- Handmade and designed in Spain
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
Height: 13.75" (34.9 cm)
Width: 5.5" (14 cm)
Depth: 6" (15.2 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 7.00" (17.8 cm)
Width: 10.00" (25.4 cm)
Depth: 17.00" (43.2 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.8 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
© & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.