You may also like
About This Sixth Scale Figure
Joining Sideshow's acclaimed Star Wars Sixth Scale Collection is the R5-J2 Imperial Astromech Droid.
Making a brief appearance in the opening of Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, this sleek black and copper colored repair droid was stationed on the second Death Star during the battle of Endor. Built slightly larger than the Imperial R2-Q5 unit, the R5-J2 Sixth Scale Figure measures roughly 8.6 inches tall and features hinged panels, retractable treads, and a unique swiveling trapezoid-shaped head. Not even a memory inhibitor could keep this droid from bringing personality and charm to your Star Wars collection.
What's in the Box?
The R5-J2 Imperial Astromech Droid Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- A highly detailed R5 series Astromech sculpt
- Rotating head
- Articulated terrain tread legs
- Body compartments with hinged panels
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 8.66" (219.96 mm) | Width: 4.5" (114.3 mm) | Depth: 3" (76.2 mm) | Weight: 1.00 lbs (0.45 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 5.00" (127 mm) | Width: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Depth: 12.00" (304.8 mm) | *
- 2.00 lbs (0.91 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) & (TM) Lucasfilm Ltd.