About This Prop Replica
Fearless and unswervingly loyal to the emperor, Stormtroopers are the most recognized symbol of imperial might. Encased in white armor over a black body glove, Stormtroopers make up the bulk of Palpatine’s ground-based armies and the space-based imperial Starfleet. Their fearsome looking helmets allow the soldier to breathe in the harshest of enviroments, including the vacuum of space, and are equipped with long range communications allowing these elite shock troops to be deployed with speed and efficiency to quell insurrections and maintain order across the many worlds of the empire.
The distinctive design of the Stormtrooper was originally created by concept artist Ralph McQuarrie in 1975. McQuarrie designed several versions of the look of the empire’s general infantry.
To ensure that your EFX stormtrooper helmet retained all of the subtle nuances of the hand-sculpted original, their engineers digitally scanned and cast a surviving original helmet to recreate this iconic piece of star wars history.
What's in the Box?
The Stormtrooper Helmet Full-Scale Replica features:
- Based on an original helmet from the Lucasfilm archives
- Episode IV: A New Hope Stormtrooper Helmet
- Quality ABS construction
- Full-Scale Replica
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Edition Size: Open
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 13" (330.2 mm) | Width: 12" (304.8 mm) | Depth: 12" (304.8 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 14.00" (355.6 mm) | Width: 15.00" (381 mm) | Depth: 15.00" (381 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 14.00 lbs (6.35 kg) [Intl. 23.00 lbs (10.43 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2015 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM(c) 2015 dFX Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Get $10.00 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why