Est. Arrival: Nov 2020 - Jan 2021
About This Replica
In Chapter 8: Redemption, the last episode of Season 1 of the Disney+ series, The MandalorianTM, The Child is inexplicably wearing a pendant of a MythosaurTM, the iconic symbol of the Mandalorians. To add to the mystery of the appearance of this artifact, Din DjarinTM a.k.a. the Mandalorian, claims “I didn’t think I’d see this again."
This EFX Mythosaur Pendant is based off of the original master pattern that was used to make the screen used Mythosaur pendant. Even the real leather cord was matched to the original prop, thus making the EFX Mythosaur Pendant the most accurate prop replica of this iconic symbol of the Mandalorians.
What's in the Box?
The Mandalorian Mythosaur Pendant Replica features:
- Cast in high quality pewter from the same master as the screen used prop.
- 1:1 Scale replica
- Real leather neck strap
- EFX Presentation Box
- Prop Story/Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 2.125" (53.97 mm) | Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm) | Depth: 0.625" (15.87 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 4.25" (107.95 mm) | Width: 7.25" (184.15 mm) | Depth: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2019 EFX Inc. All rights reserved.
Get $4.95 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why