You may also like
About This Sixth Scale Figure
"Hell... it's about time!"
From Blizzard Entertainment's best-selling strategy game, StarCraft II, Sideshow Collectibles is proud to introduce the Tychus Sixth Scale Figure.
While not even Jim Raynor can be certain of the truth behind his past, or just where his loyalties lie, one thing is for sure: Tychus Findlay always goes big. Always. Assembled from over 525 individually engineered components, Findlay gears up in Sideshow's Sixth Scale Terran Space Marine armor with an incredible range of articulation, multiple light-up features, and a colorful array of unique decals that suit him just fine - including snarky quips, tally marks and a pin-up of Kyla Velassi. Known for his big ego and even bigger guns, there's no job in the whole universe too dangerous for this outlaw when he's got a couple of flash grenades and a light-up C-14 Impaler Gauss rifle with bayonet attachment and removable clip. A born survivor, Tychus bears his 'New Folsom Prison blues' with true grit thanks to two interchangeable portraits: one with a scathing scowl, and one simply enjoying one of the best cigars in the Koprulu sector.
What's in the Box?
The Tychus Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- Fully articulated and highly detailed armored Space Marine
- Angry Tychus portrait
- Cigar chompin' Tychus portrait
- C-14 Impaler Gauss rifle with lights and removable clip
- Bayonet attachment
- Two (2) Terran flash grenades
- Torso lights
- Light-up engine vents
- Extendable illuminated power cells
- Helmet illumination
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 15.5" (393.7 mm) | Width: 9.5" (241.3 mm) | Depth: 6.75" (171.45 mm) | Weight: 4.50 lbs (2.04 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Width: 18.00" (457.2 mm) | Depth: 19.00" (482.6 mm) | *
- 7.00 lbs (3.18 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.