Limit of 1 per person.
Additional Swap-Out Head
About This Statue
Everybody’s favorite Sumo warrior is here! Edmond Honda, master of the Hundred Hand Slap!
Introduced in 1991’s Street Fighter 2, E. Honda quickly became a fan favorite for his ability to spam fighters with his specialty slaps. More than 20 years later, the plus-sized ÅŒzeki would finally be made as a 1:4 scale statue.
Once again Pop Culture Shock’s team of expert artisans has brought to life a high-end collectible in stunning relief. No expense was spared when it comes to the immaculate detail and real fabric clothing.
What's in the Box?
The Exclusive E. Honda (Kabuki) Statue specially features:
- 1:4 scale polystone statue with fabric costume
- Additional swap-out head
- Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 17.5" (444.5 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 14.00" (355.6 mm) | Width: 18.00" (457.2 mm) | Depth: 22.00" (558.8 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 25.00 lbs (11.34 kg) [Intl. 40.00 lbs (18.14 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(TM) & (C) CAPCOM, Inc. All rights reserved.
Get $18.45 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why