About This Statue
Everybody’s favorite Sumo warrior is here! Edmond Honda, master of the Hundred Hand Slap!
Introduced in 1991’s Street Fighter 2, E. Honda quickly became a fan favorite for his ability to spam fighters with his specialty slaps. More than 20 years later, the plus-sized ÅŒzeki would finally be made as a 1:4 scale statue.
“It’s no secret I love the more exotic characters from Capcom,” said Jerry Macaluso, President of Pop Culture Shock, “E. Honda is no exception. I remember first playing as him and thinking sumo wrestlers were too cool. It’s an honor to finally be able to make him in this size & scale.”
Once again Pop Culture Shock’s team of expert artisans has brought to life a high-end collectible in stunning relief. No expense was spared when it comes to the immaculate detail and real fabric clothing.
What's in the Box?
The E-Honda Quarter Scale Statue features:
- 1:4 scale polystone statue with fabric costume
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Limited Quantity Worldwide
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 15" (381 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 14.00" (355.6 mm) | Width: 18.00" (457.2 mm) | Depth: 22.00" (558.8 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 25.00 lbs (11.34 kg) [Intl. 40.00 lbs (18.14 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.