Limited Time Offer
FREE U.S. Shipping
Limit of 2 per person.
Est. Arrival: Oct 2019 - Nov 2019
About This Collectible Set
“The future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.” -John Connor
Sideshow, in partnership with Blitzway, is proud to introduce the Terminator 2: Judgment Day T-800 Endoskeleton Arm & Brain Chip Life-Size Collectible Set! This collectible set is the second addition to Blitzway’s “The Real” series.
The Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip bring to life the ultimate symbol of the monstrous killing machines created by Skynet. Blitzway challenged themselves to recreate this incredible technology in a unique and surreal life-size replica set, which any fan would be proud to have in their home collection.
The T-800 Endoskeleton Arm & Brain Chip Life-Size Collectible Set captures the elaborate appearance and internal structure of the T-800 Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip as they appeared in Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The Endoskeleton Arm is realistically detailed, brought to life with vivid machine movements and sounds from the film.
The Endoskeleton Brain Chip is the operating system behind these monstrous killing machines, reimagined here in a collectible format that features LED light-up functions and a Cyberdyne Systems display stand. This collectible set has been designed so that the machines are interlocked, with the Endoskeleton Brain Chip stand controlling the Arm’s movement functions.
Bring “The Real” to your collection and add the T-800 Endoskeleton Arm & Brain Chip Life-Size Collectible Set to your army of Terminator collectibles today!
What's in the Box?
The T-800 Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip Life-Size Set features:
- A highly detailed likeness of Endoskeleton Arm from Terminator 2
- A highly detailed likeness of T-800 Brain Chip from Terminator 2
- Most components are made of alloy
- Realistically designed Endoskeleton Arm movement
- Precise and highly detailed frame and equipment
- Strong and heavy material
- Exquisitely designed bases and clear cases
- Moving arm with 6 servomotors
- Endoskeleton Arm powered by an adapter
- Brain Chip remote control operates movements
- Two (2) LED light-up functions on the Brain Chip
- Removable Brain Chip case
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 28.34" (719.84 mm) | Width: 9.44" (239.78 mm) | Depth: 9.84" (249.94 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2018 Studiocanal S.A. "TM" designates a trademark of Studiocanal S.A. All Rights Reserved.
Get $72.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $326.25/mo.See payment plans above