Sideshow Collectibles and Threezero are thrilled to introduce the sixth scale Leatherface collectible figure from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Standing 12.6 inches tall, this figure features a lifelike accuracy to the character in the horror film and features fabric hair implantation, an authentic gruesomely sculpted mask, and weapons including a chainsaw, hammer, and hook.
Don't miss your chance to add Leatherface to your horror collection!
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
The Leatherface Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Incredible likeness crafted with lifelike accuracy based on the 1974 horror film The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- 12.6” (~32cm) tall articulated figure featuring tailored clothing with finely detailed weathering
- Dark fabric hair implantation
- Gruesomely authentic sculpted mask
- Interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair for holding weapons
- One (1) right hand for gripping Chainsaw
- Short sleeve shirt
- View in AR
- View in your room
- Product Size
- Height: 12.6" (32 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 9.00" (22.9 cm)
Width: 13.00" (33 cm)
Depth: 16.00" (40.6 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 3.00 lbs (1.4 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
TM & (c) 1974 VORTEX, INC. / KIM HENKEL/ TOBE HOOPER
This is a carousel is draggable through mouse or trackpad, or using Tab on keyboard.
I'm very happy with this purchase. It can be a little tricky getting him to hold the weapons. The articulation in his joints isn't very fluid compared to my other collectables. You will also need to provide your own base. With all that said I still recommend adding him to your collection.
I got this guy to fill out my "horror" cabinet and he's every bit as good as some of my more expensive figures. He's slightly larger than the Freddy and Jason 1/6 scales but he does not come with a base and it's difficult for him to stand on his own. I recommend purchasing a black hex base!