Est. Arrival: Jan 2020 - Feb 2020
About This Collectible Doll
When she made her entrance at the Jazz Byrd, the party practically stopped and all eyes immediately fell on Victoire Roux!
Everywhere she goes, Ms. Roux is the talk of town and as Laird Drake predicted, his date totally eclipsed any other performer in attendance, immediately ensuring that his agency and his models would be the talk of town for years to come!
About The East 59th Collection:
Featuring elaborate vintage-inspired looks created by Integrity Toys designer Chris Stoeckel and a storyline he collaborated on with Alain Tremblay, The EAST 59th Collection promises to take us back in time to chic and swanky 1950's New York, where the bold personalities of the talented individuals involved in the modeling, advertising and PR scene clash for a bigger share of the marketing pie! Everyone from newcomers seeking to be discovered and chasing the American Dream to socialites wanting a bigger presence in the high-society pages of top fashion magazines will stop at nothing to be noticed!
What's in the Box?
The Victoire Roux (Late Night Dream) Fashion Doll specially features:
- 12" fully articulated fashion doll body, with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes
- Masterfully executed floor length, ruffled, couture gown with beading detail at the bustline, cinched at the waist by a silver micro-belt
- Matching silver pump and clutch purse
- Faux-Diamond jewelry set composed of earrings and a necklace
- Opera length "gloved" hands
- Alternate pair of regular, long-manicured hands
- Certificate of authenticity
Final fabrics, colors and textures may vary slightly. For adult collectors ages 15 and up only.
Get $7.25 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $65.25/mo.See payment plans above