About This Sixth Scale Figure
"WHEN JOHN RUTH THE HANGMAN CATCHES YOU...YOU HANG!!!"
From cult icon Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight, John Ruth is the infamous bounty hunter that lives to see his prisoners hang. Brought to life by Kurt Russell, John Ruth is the Western anti-hero who we love to hate.
Asmus Toys proudly presents the John Ruth sixth scale collectible action figure! From his solemn expression, magnificent beard to the big furry coat, the figure stays true to the character and the styling. Weaponry is one thing a bounty hunter cannot live without, so the John Ruth figure features his handcuff, two guns in detailed likeness, and the most dangerous weapon of all, a kettle of hot coffee.
Pre-order now to own a copy of this magnificent piece, plus the exclusive base that is limited to pre-orders!
What's in the Box?
The John Ruth Sixth Scale Limited Numbered Collectible Figure features:
- An authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of John Ruth from The Hateful Eight movie
- AsmusToys KP01A+ male body
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulation
- One (1) pair of relaxed posture hands
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- One (1) holding cup hand
- One (1) pair of gloved relaxed posture hands
- One (1) pair of gloved weapon holding hands
- One (1) pair of gloved gun holding hands
- One (1) synthetic fur coat
- One (1) pair of straight pants
- One (1) dark blue blazer
- One (1) white striped vest
- One (1) pair of cream white shirts
- One (1) pair of long boots
- One (1) grey synthetic fur hat
- One (1) leather belt
- One (1) pistol
- One (1) sixth scaled Remington 1858 revolver
- One (1) aged blue coffee kettle
- One (1) silver cup mug
- One (1) golden pocket watch
- One (1) pair of handcuffs
- One (1) Asmus Toys figure stand
- One (1) display base
- One (1) diorama base
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (304.8 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 5.00" (127 mm) | Width: 10.00" (254 mm) | Depth: 16.00" (406.4 mm) | *
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.