Limit of 1 per person.
About This Collectible Figure
Aragorn, son of Arathorn, called Strider by the Hobbits was one of the great heroes of Middle-Earth. He helped in the quest to destroy the One Ring and led the armies of man in the battle against the dark lord Sauron.
Sideshow and Star Ace are proud to bring Tolkien’s hero to life in their new Aragorn Deluxe Version Eighth Scale Collectible Figure. From the Real Master Series with an authentic recreation of the character from the film The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
What's in the Box?
The Aragorn (Deluxe) 1:8 Figure features:
- One (1) Eighth scale articulated body, approximately 22.5 cm tall with articulation
- Fully realized authentic likeness of Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn in the movie The Lord of the Rings – The Two Towers
- Accurate facial expression and detailed skin texture
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Five (5) interchangeable hands:
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) fist hand
- One (1) pair of hands for holding the bow and arrow
- One (1) red inner shirt
- One (1) black coat
- One (1) grey cloak
- One (1) pair of trousers
- One (1) set of arm bracers
- One (1) thigh quiver
- One (1) belt
- One (1) pair of boots
- One (1) sword
- One (1) scabbard
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 8.85" (224.79 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 6.00" (152.4 mm) | Width: 11.00" (279.4 mm) | Depth: 12.00" (304.8 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.81 kg) [Intl. 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2018 New Line Productions, Inc. All rights reserved. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and the names of the characters, items, events, and places therein are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc.(c) 2018 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Get $6.90 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why