Item will ship after your final payment. Please note - applicable tax and shipping will be added to the final payment when it is ready to process. Sideshow does not collect Duty / VAT directly and therefore those fees are not included in your order total. Learn more about Layway, or Flexpay, with Sideshow »
Sideshow and Asmus Collectible Toys are excited to present the Boromir Sixth Scale Figure!
This Lord of the Rings figure stands at 11.81 tall and features approximately 30 points of articulation and a fully realistic likeness of Boromir from The Lord of the Rings.
Don't miss your chance to add this Boromir collectible to your Lord of the Rings collectibles display today!
- The Lord of the Rings
- Asmus Collectible Toys
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure
- Fantasy Pop Culture
The Boromir Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Asmus ADAM body
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 32 points of articulation
- Super detailed head and likeness to the movie actor
- One (1) pair of gloved fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed gesture-gloved hands
- One (1) pair of weapon-holding gestures gloved hands
- One (1) Asmus Toys The Lord of the Rings series display stand
- One (1) pair of Gondor vambraces
- One (1) Boromir’s patterned fleece cape
- One (1) dark blue robe
- One (1) pair of dark brown pants
- One (1) plastic belt with a scabbard
- One (1) pair of ankle-articulated boots
- One (1) black inner shirt with chain-mill-like sleeve
- One (1) die-cast alloy sword
- One (1) die-cast alloy dagger
- One (1) shield
- One (1) horn of Gondor
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 6 per person.
- Product Size
- Height: 11.81" (30 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 4.50" (11.4 cm)
Width: 9.50" (24.1 cm)
Depth: 15.00" (38.1 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 2.15 lbs (1 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
© 2010 New Line Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of the Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Production, Inc.