About This Silver Collectible
The Middle Earth map was one of the key components of J.R.R. Tolkien’s (1892–1973) The Lord of the Rings trilogy. This map is printed in color onto the pure silver, which has been rolled flat and is in fact, still a legal tender coin. In contrast, the sea has been engraved and left uncolored, along with the place names which sparkle as the light moves across the map! Arriving in a custom-made themed carrier, the foil is protected by an acrylic capsule to display both sides beautifully.
The coin’s unique number in the 2,000 mintage is noted on the carrier. A truly stunning silver collectible for any The Lord of the Rings fan!
What's in the Box?
The Middle Earth Premium 35g Silver Foil features:
- First pure silver, legal tender coin from The Lord of the Rings
- 35g premium silver foil featuring the map of Middle Earth™
- Striking design incorporates both color and engraving
- Limited edition, only 2,000 available worldwide
- Officially licensed by Warner Brothers
- Packaged in a themed carrier and protected by an acrylic capsule
- Precious collectible for any fan of The Lord of the Rings trilogy
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 6.88" (174.75 mm) | Width: 10.31" (261.87 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 0.25" (6.35 mm) | Width: 8.00" (203.2 mm) | Depth: 11.25" (285.75 mm) | *
- 0.80 lbs (0.36 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
©NLP Middle-earth Ent. Lic. To New Line. (s20)
Get $7.25 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $65.25/mo.See payment plans above