About This Jewelry
The One Ring, also called The Ruling Ring and Isildur's Bane, is crafted in solid bronze by the Badali Jewelry artists and then barrel plated with pure 24k gold. Each One Ring pendant has the appearance of solid gold, hence the name, Gollum Gold. The Gollum Gold One Ring appeared in an episode of The Big Bang Theory.
The Outside of the ring reads: "One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them"
The Inside of the ring reads: "One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
What's in the Box?
The ONE RING™ Necklace (GOLLUM™ Gold) Necklace features:
- The ring pendant is produced with Tengwar rune engravings
- The One Ring pendant measures 7 mm wide and 2 mm thick
- The Gollum Gold One Ring pendant weighs 4.9 grams.
- Chain: 24" gold plated curb chain
- Packaging: This item comes packaged in a satin jewelry pouch.
- The rings are available in One Size Only (approximately size 9 3/4). They are not sizable and are intended to be worn as a necklace pendant only. Wearing the ring on your finger will quickly wear the gold plating away and will likely turn your finger green
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
Width: 0.28" (7.11 mm) | Depth: 0.08" (2.03 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 0.75" (19.05 mm) | Width: 2.50" (63.5 mm) | Depth: 4.00" (101.6 mm) | *
- 0.15 lbs (0.07 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
"One Ring", the One Ring inscription, "Gollum", "The Lord of the Rings", and the characters and places therein, are trademarks of the Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to Badali Jewelry. All Rights Reserved.
Get $2.50 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Shop with Confidence
Award-winning customer support with a 30-day guarantee.Find out why