You may also like
About This Sixth Scale Figure
"Ride now!... Ride now!... Ride! Ride to ruin and the world's ending!"
Sideshow and Asmus Toys are proud to present the Théoden Sixth Scale Figure!
The King of Rohan joins our army of Sixth Scale Figure Lord of the Rings collection. Théoden's gold plated armor is re-created down to the last details. It is completed with jointed boots and a kingly embellished helmet. His shield and die-cast Herugrim and are also included for Théoden's heroic battle on the Pelennor Fields.
Fans of The Lord of the Rings, don't miss your chance to add Theoden to your collection!
What's in the Box?
The Théoden Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- An authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of Théoden from The Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Asmus Toys KP+ 1.0 male body
- Approximately 11.81" tall
- Over 32 points of articulation
- One (1) pair of relaxed posture hands
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- One (1) pair of fist posture hands
Special features on Clothing:
- One (1) dark red sleeved blazer
- One (1) green pattern collar blazer
- One (1) pair of long underpants
Special features in armor:
- One (1) helmet
- One (1) full body armor including shoulder pieces
- One (1) pair of forearm bands
- One (1) fish-scaled armor skirt
- One (1) pair of calf pieces
- One (1) pair of braced boots (enhance ankle joint)
Special features in weapons:
- One (1) Herugrim (die-cast)
- One (1) sheath including belt
- One (1) shield
- One (1) Asmus Toys figure stand
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 11.81" (299.97 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 9.00" (228.6 mm) | Width: 11.00" (279.4 mm) | Depth: 15.00" (381 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 7.00 lbs (3.18 kg) [Intl. 9.00 lbs (4.08 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2019 New Line Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King and the names of the characters, items, events and places therein are trademarks of the Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Production, Inc.