Expected to Ship: May 2022 - Jun 2022
About This Sixth Scale Figure
“When I was little, my savta taught me that "Silence was a women's best garment. But, I have to admit, I never really took her advice to heart.”
Eliza “Ash” Cohen is an Attacking Operator, specialized in demolition. Thanks to her Breaching Rounds, she can surprise her opponents with destructive power. Fast and accurate, she’s particularly efficient in aggressive gameplay sequence and can spread chaos in the enemy territory.
This highly-detailed figure of Ash is meticulously crafted by PureArts reproducing with a stunning likeness all the essence of the character from the game. Featuring multiple accessories and a designed branded figure stand, this 1/6 scale collectible is a must-have for Six Siege fans!
What's in the Box?
The Ash Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Highly articulated
- Custom-tailored clothing
- Realistic sculpting
- To-scale military equipment, accessories, and weapons
- Interchangeable hands for creating a variety of poses
- Hand-painted head sculpt with detailed skin texture
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of holding vertical grip
- One (1) pair of holding canon
- One (1) pair of pulling trigger
- One (1) right-pointing finger
- One (1) left holding cap visor
Equipment and Specifications:
- Detailed, specially tailored SWAT uniform
- Primary Weapon: M4CR RIFLE
- Secondary Weapon: M45 MEUSOC HANDGUN
- Unique Ability: 40mm breaching rounds and her grenade launcher
- Exclusively includes Ash icon charm hanging on the Agent's weapons
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12" (30.5 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The 6 logo, the Soldier Icon, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Prototype under development. Final product may differ.