Expected to Ship: Jul 2022 - Nov 2022
About This Figure
Sideshow and YOLOPARK are very proud to introduce the first Transformers product that is integrated with YOLOPARK's proprietary "Internal Interconnect Endoskeleton System" (IIES). This first IIES technology is immortalized on the most iconic character from Transformers!
This is the first IIES figure of Optimus Prime from Bumblebee the movie in Cybertronian mode. Approximately 25.3" tall, this figure includes an LED light-up Matrix of Leadership and Blaster Gun.
Don't miss your chance to add the Autobot leader to your collection.
What's in the Box?
The Cybertronian Optimus Prime IIES Figure features:
- First Internal Interconnect Endoskeleton System (IIES) product, that uses real Mechanical Gear System for smooth movement unlike traditional ratchet joints
- Fully articulated human-like fingers
- Interchangeable skin (Normal)
- LED light-up eyes, Matrix and Blaster Gun
- Magnetic switch to turn on eyes and special light effects on the mask
- Special rotating mechanical gears to push out and pull back chest panel to reveal the Matrix of Leadership
- Total of 333 Points of articulation
- 2,000 made with the number engraved from No. 501 to 2,500 on the figure
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
Height: 25.31" (64.3 cm)
Width: 12.99" (33 cm)
Depth: 6.46" (16.4 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.