You may also like
About This Statue
Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present Nemesis Prime from Transformers: Generation 1. The dark mirror of Optimus Prime, Nemesis Prime is a clone of the Autobot leader imbued with many of his abilities but lacking all moral restraint.
Designed by renowned artist Josh Nizzi, famous for his interpretations in the Transformers movies. Crafted with impressive attention to detail, Nemesis Prime stands approximately 24 inches tall and features LED light-up eyes.
What's in the Box?
The Premium Masterline Nemesis Prime (Transformers: Generation 1) features:
- Approximately 24 inches tall
- LED Light-up function on head
- One (1) interchangeable Fusion Axe
- Limited Quantity Worldwide
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 24" (609.6 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 14.00" (355.6 mm) | Width: 29.00" (736.6 mm) | Depth: 29.00" (736.6 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 52.00 lbs (23.59 kg) [Intl. 71.00 lbs (32.21 kg)] *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
HASBRO and its logo and TRANSFORMERS, the logo and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission (c) 2017 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.