You may also like
About This Book
Celebrate the extraordinary work of Jose Gonzalez, an unparalleled master of horror illustration, with this gorgeous hardcover collection, presenting for the first time actual storyboard artwork spanning his years as the preeminent Vampirella artist! Eleven captivating and creepy tales appear in their entirety, stories ranging over ten years from Vampirella Magazine #15 (January 1972) to issue #112 (March 1983). Scanned in high-resolution color and printed at original size, Jose Gonzalez's Vampirella Art Edition preserves every detail of the artist's meticulous skill and hard work, a true treasure for longtime Vampi fans.
What's in the Box?
The Jose Gonzalez Vampirella Art Edition Hardcover features:
Eleven (11) tales including:
- Vampirella #15: "The Resurrection of Papa Voudou", written by Archie Goodwin
- Vampirella #16: "...And Be a Bride of Chaos", written by Archie Goodwin
- Vampirella #19: "Shadow Of Dracula", written by T Casey Brennan
- Vampirella #21: "Slithers in the Sand", written by Steve Englehart
- Vampirella #23: "The Blood Queen of Bayou Parish", written by Steve Englehart
- Vampirella #27: "Return Trip?", written by Josep Toutain
- Vampirella #28: "Curse of the MacDaemons", written by Mike Butterworth
- Vampirella #37: "She Who Waits", written by Archie Goodwin
- Vampirella #61: "An Eye for an Eye", written by Bill DuBay
- Vampirella #108: "Spawn of the Star Beast 6", written by Rich Margopoulos
- Vampirella #112: "The Walker of Worlds", written by Rich MargopoulosUnique matte cover art
- Rating: Mature
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 23.3" (591.82 mm) | Width: 15.9" (403.86 mm) | Depth: 1.2" (30.48 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 7.00" (177.8 mm) | Width: 17.00" (431.8 mm) | Depth: 24.00" (609.6 mm) | *
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Dynamite, Dynamite Entertainment & The Dynamite Entertainment logo (r) 2018 Dynamite. All Rights Reserved.All books, titles, characters, character names, slogans, logos and related marks are (TM) and (c) their respective owners.