About This Art Print
“What’s happened to the American Dream? It came true…”
Sideshow is proud to introduce the ‘Who Watches the Watchmen’ Premium Art Print by Jon Foster, a tribute to Alan Moore's gritty superhero masterpiece turned pop culture phenomenon.
Rorschach. The Comedian. Dr. Manhattan. Silk Spectre. Nite Owl. Ozymandias. It’s the glory days of costumed vigilantes, but the times are quickly changing. Their mission is to watch over humanity... but who is watching the Watchmen?
This 18x24" hand-numbered, limited edition art print features An authorized, automated penciled signature and embossed seal of authenticity.
Available framed or unframed. If framed option is chosen, your order will be specially framed for you. Please allow additional time to frame and ship your order.
What's in the Box?
- 18x24" unframed giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson Archival Inks
- Custom Mat Cut Design
- Acid-Free Foam Board Backing
- Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (RPS)
- 3M Non-Acidic Archival Tapes
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 24" (609.6 mm) | Width: 18" (457.2 mm) | Weight: 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg) *
- Box Size
- Height: 5.00" (127 mm) | Width: 5.00" (127 mm) | Depth: 24.00" (609.6 mm) | *
- 3.00 lbs (1.36 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
WATCHMEN and all related characters and elements (c) & (TM) DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: (TM) & (c) WBEI. (s16)