Coming to Netflix in November 2019 – Geek Edition
From The Matrix to The Dragon Prince, we have all the latest updates for what’s streaming on Netflix in November 2019!
Netflix has released their latest newsletter highlighting all of the awesome new content being made available to watch starting next month, as well as which shows will be leaving the site soon. After reviewing the full streaming lineup, here are our most anticipated shows coming to Netflix in November 2019- the Geek Edition, of course!
New on Netflix
- Drive — NETFLIX FILM
A notorious thief allies with a street racer for a grand heist involving an elaborate game of deceit with authorities, who have their own dirty secrets.
- The Man Without Gravity — NETFLIX FILM
A gravity-defying baby raised in seclusion matures into an extraordinary man — and an international celebrity — but longs for an ordinary life.
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
- Rosemary’s Baby
- Step Brothers
- The Game
- The Matrix
- The Matrix Reloaded
- Matrix Revolutions
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Seasons 1-2
- District 9
- She-Ra and the Princesses of Power: Season 4 — NETFLIX FAMILY — Catra vows to conquer Etheria before Horde Prime arrives, Glimmer struggles with a new role, and Adora and the princesses face treachery old and new.
- Busted!: Season 2 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL — Amateur detectives attempt to untangle a string of mystifying cases, which may be connected to an enigmatic figure known as the Flower Killer.
- Let It Snow — NETFLIX FILM — When a snowstorm hits a small midwestern town on Christmas Eve, a group of high school seniors find their friendships and love lives colliding thanks to a stranded pop star, a stolen keg, a squad of competitive dancers, a mysterious woman covered in tin foil, and an epic party at the local Waffle Town. Come Christmas morning, nothing will be the same. Based on the best-selling book by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle, LET IT SNOW stars Isabela Merced, Shameik Moore, Odeya Rush, Liv Hewson, Mitchell Hope, Kiernan Shipka, Jacob Batalon, and Joan Cusack.
- Greatest Events of WWII in HD Colour — NETFLIX ORIGINAL — From the attack on Pearl Harbor to D-Day, the most pivotal events of World War II come to life in this vivid docuseries featuring colorized footage.
- Green Eggs and Ham — NETFLIX ORIGINAL — Opposites Guy and Sam take a road trip to save an endangered animal, learning to try new things like hope, friendship — and a certain delectable dish.
- Klaus — NETFLIX FILM — When Jesper (Jason Schwartzman) distinguishes himself as the postal academy’s worst student, he is stationed on a frozen island above the Arctic Circle, where the feuding locals hardly exchange words let alone letters. Jesper is about to give up when he finds an ally in local teacher Alva (Rashida Jones), and discovers Klaus (Oscar® winner J.K. Simmons), a mysterious carpenter who lives alone in a cabin full of handmade toys. These unlikely friendships return laughter to Smeerensburg, forging a new legacy of generous neighbors, magical lore and stockings hung by the chimney with care. An animated holiday comedy directed by Despicable Me co-creator Sergio Pablos, KLAUS co-stars Joan Cusack, Will Sasso and Norm Macdonald.
- The Toys That Made Us: Season 3 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL — Take a deep dive into the origins — and creative battles — behind Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, My Little Pony and wrestling figures.
- The Dragon Prince: Season 3 — NETFLIX FAMILY — As Callum and Rayla cross into the magical realm of Xadia, Ezran returns to Katolis as king and faces pressure from all sides.
- Nailed It! Holiday!: Season 2 — NETFLIX ORIGINAL — Jingle bells. Funky smells. Panic in the air. We’re bringing hilarity home for the holidays with wonder-fail creations and woefully botched bakes.
- The Irishman — NETFLIX FILM — Robert De Niro, Al Pacino and Joe Pesci star in Martin Scorsese’s THE IRISHMAN, an epic saga of organized crime in post-war America told through the eyes of World War II veteran Frank Sheeran, a hustler and hitman who worked alongside some of the most notorious figures of the 20th century. Spanning decades, the film chronicles one of the greatest unsolved mysteries in American history, the disappearance of legendary union boss Jimmy Hoffa, and offers a monumental journey through the hidden corridors of organized crime: its inner workings, rivalries and connections to mainstream politics.
- I Lost My Body — NETFLIX FILM — In a Parisian laboratory, a severed hand escapes its unhappy fate and sets out to reconnect with its body in this Cannes Critics’ Week selection. During a hair-raising escapade across the city, the extremity fends off pigeons and rats alike to reunite with pizza boy Naoufel. Its memories of Naoufel and his love for librarian Gabrielle may provide answers about what caused the hand’s separation, and a poetic backdrop for a possible reunion between the three. Based on the novel “Happy Hand” by Academy Award nominee Guillaume Laurant (Amelie).
- The Movies That Made Us — NETFLIX ORIGINAL — Get the real story behind the blockbusters that defined a generation. Actors, directors and industry insiders lead the way on essential deep dives.
Last Chance to Watch
Leaving November 1
- Caddyshack 2
- Groundhog Day
- Scary Movie 2
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
- The Sixth Sense
Leaving November 29:
What will you be watching? Let us know in the comments, and don’t forget to Let Your Geek Sideshow!