First Look: Infinity Ultron Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys
Just ahead of the worldwide release, Sideshow’s newest UNBOXING VIDEO gives fans an up-close look at Hot Toys’ latest Marvel collectible: the Infinity Ultron Sixth Scale Figure, inspired by the super-villain’s appearance in Marvel’s What If…?
Take a closer look at everything from the figure packaging to the range of articulation and variety of accessories included in this highly anticipated release with the unboxing video below.
Unboxing the Figure
Inspired by Marvel Studios’ What If…? animated series, the Infinity Ultron Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys features a specialized body with diecast elements and over 30 points of articulation. The newly developed helmeted headsculpt has LED light-up functions on the eyes and Mind Stone, plus a magnetic flip-up design which reveals a hand-painted metallic red-violet facesculpt.
Ultron’s collection of Infinity Stones are mounted on his armor and also feature a light-up LED function. His outfit is completed by a red cape trimmed with gold, which has wire embedded in the hem for additional styling options. Ultron is armed with a double-headed spear to assist with his diabolical plans.
Infinity Ultron, What If…?
“I’m about to bring peace in our time, to every corner of the universe.” – Infinity Ultron
Marvel’s animated series What If…? explores alternate realities, but few are as chilling as “What If… Ultron Won?” Housed in Vision’s Vibranium body and wielding the Infinity Stones, Ultron has become an unstoppable force. In this eighth episode of the series, he easily dispatches the Avengers and Thanos. That’s when his deadly plan to wipe out humanity on Earth expands to include the entire Multiverse.
What’s in the Box?
The Infinity Ultron Sixth Scale Diecast Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Infinity Ultron in Marvel Studios’ What If…? animation series
- One newly helmeted headsculpt with LED light-up function on eyes and Mind Stone (battery operated)
- Helmet with LED light-up function (battery operated) and magnetic flip-up design to reveal details of facesculpt and skin texture
- Specially applied metallic red-violet skin tone to reflect character’s distinctive appearance
- Approximately 39 cm tall
- Specialized body with over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Titanium gray and matted gold-colored painting on Infinity Ultron armor
- Infinity Stones mounted on armor with LED light-up function (battery operated)
- 4 pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One pair of hands with articulated fingers
- One pair of spear-holding hands
- Each headsculpt is specially hand-painted
- One red-colored cape with gold-colored embossed pattern (embedded with bendable wire)
- One double-headed spear
- One specially designed figure stand
* Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
Grab your dancing shoes and add the Steve Rogers and The Hydra Stomper Sixth Scale Figure Set by Hot Toys to your collection. The Hydra Stomper is also available separately. Make room for these powerful pieces in your collection! Both are available now from Sideshow.
Join the Multiverse today and add the Captain Carter Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys to your collection! Available now from Sideshow.
Protect your collection from the zombie hordes with the Zombie Hunter Spidey Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys. Available now from Sideshow.
For more Sideshow FIRST LOOK unboxings, visit our official YouTube Channel. Featuring fan-favorite and highly anticipated collectible figures from all your favorite worlds, this series is an essential guide for curious collectors! See all the latest sixth scale collectibles from manufacturers like Hot Toys, Sideshow, Exo-6, and more.
Conquer the Multiverse when you add the Infinity Ultron Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys to your collection today! Then show off your Marvel action figures display over at side.show/geekgroup, and don’t forget to Let Your Geek Sideshow!