Hot Toys Harley Quinn Caution Tape Jacket Figure Unboxing
Just ahead of the figure’s worldwide release, Sideshow’s newest FIRST LOOK VIDEO gives fans an up-close look at the new Birds of Prey Harley Quinn (Caution Tape Jacket) Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys. This addition to the Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series is inspired by the iconic character’s big screen adventures as she recruits her own girl gang in the blockbuster movie Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn).
Unboxing the Figure
Beautifully crafted based on the on-screen appearance of Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn in Birds of Prey, this collectible figure features a newly developed hand-painted head sculpt with sculpted hair and adjustable pigtails, as well as Harley’s iconic Caution Tape Jacket, an interchangeable tailored outfit with matching boots, and a selection of screen-accurate accessories — including a shotgun with bullets, a metallic baseball bat, layered chain necklaces, and even her dream sandwich!
Check out the unboxing video for this detailed collectible and find out even more about the Harley Quinn (Caution Tape Jacket) Sixth Scale Figure as host Guy Klender walks you through every aspect of the unboxing experience from packaging to posing. See the figure’s articulation, the intricately tailored costume, and the fun accessories for recreating moments from the movie.
Harley Quinn, Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)
Who needs The Joker? After breaking up with her puddin’, the unpredictable, totally insane, and downright dangerous Harley Quinn celebrates her emancipation by returning to Gotham with a whole new gang! Teaming up with Black Canary, Huntress, Cassandra Cain, and Renee Montoya, it’s up to this ragtag team to take down Black Mask and Victor Zsasz as they hunt down the rare Bertinelli family diamond.
Hot Toys’ latest sixth scale Harley Quinn collectible figure draws inspiration from the blockbuster movie Birds of Prey and includes a wealth of awesome accessories to bring Harley’s chaotic energy to your DC Comics collection!
What’s in the Box?
- Newly developed hand-painted head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn in Birds of Prey
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed makeup, skin texture, and tattoos
- Sculpted hair with adjustable pigtails
- Newly developed sixth scale body with over 26 points of articulation
- 7 interchangeable hands
- One tailored jacket with glittering tassels made out of caution tape, with fringes on the sleeves
- One hot pink vest with buckles
- One white T-shirt
- One pair of short pants with printed stripes and red star patterning
- One pair of pink suspenders
- One belt
- One bandolier
- One pair of shoes
- One pair of interchangeable white heeled boots
- One pair of black gauntlets with colored handprints
- One shotgun
- 10 shotgun bullets (can be inserted into the shotgun)
- One silver baseball bat
- One silver-colored metal chain necklace
- One sandwich
- Figure display stand with character nameplate, a specially designed Birds of Prey themed graphic card, and character backdrop
One of several stellar looks Harley Quinn dons in the film, you can also pair this caution tape jacket version of Harley with the Harley Quinn Birds of Prey Sixth Scale Figure (sold separately) wearing her gold overalls and featuring weapons accessories from the high-energy battle in the Booby Trap.
For more Sideshow FIRST LOOK unboxings, visit our official YouTube Channel. Featuring fan-favorite and highly anticipated collectible figures from all your favorite worlds, this series is an essential guide for curious collectors! See all the latest sixth scale collectibles from manufacturers like Hot Toys, Threezero, Sideshow, Exo-6, and more.
Will you be adding the Birds of Prey Harley Quinn (Caution Tape Jacket) Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys to your figure collection? Don’t forget to Let Your Geek Sideshow and tell us in the comments!