Loungefly Mini Backpacks to Wear to Comic Con
Convention season is in full swing! Not only that, but summer vacation is just around the corner. With so many events and celebrations to attend, we know you want to be properly prepared for whatever you’re walking into. That’s why we’ve put together this list highlighting one of the many comic con essentials: backpacks.
Whether you’re trying to enhance your cosplay or simply represent your fandom, Loungefly has tons of bag styles to choose from. Browse our selections below to find the perfect backpack for your next outing — even if it’s just to run errands! Because everyone needs stylish geekery in both their everyday and eventful lives.
Star Wars™ Celebration runs from May 26 – 29 at the Anaheim Convention Center. The out-of-this-world Galaxy’s Edge theme park is also open nearby at Disneyland. With so much Star Wars™ stuff to do, you’ll definitely need a bag — or two — to help you traverse the universe. See our picks, and then explore even more options here.
- The Child Cradle Mini Backpack can easily hold on to your precious cargo. Pack snacks for the little ones or sling this Grogu™ accessory over your shoulders for the perfect casual Mandalorian™ costume.
- Adventure into any forest with the Kashyyyk™ Square Mini Backpack. Fit for any Wookiee™ or simply the most intrepid travelers, the natural colors and mellow pattern help you serve subtle fandom.
Avengers Campus, SDCC, NYCC … Marvel fashion is in fashion everywhere! Whether you’re a fan of the MCU or Marvel Comics, Loungefly has created apparel perfect for any occasion that calls for marvelous attire. Check out the full selection on our website.
- Fly high just like Captain America! Featuring the Falcon wings and Cap colors, this Falcon Captain America Cosplay Mini Backpack could look just like Sam Wilson’s jetpack with the right outfit underneath.
- It might not fit an entire Multiverse inside it, but this Doctor Strange Multiverse Mini Backpack is both vibrant and versatile! Featuring familiar faces from the mind-bending new MCU film, this bag can be worn to the theater or to any Marvel themed event to showcase your support for the most magical Marvel characters.
- Stars and stripes, but make it a wardrobe staple. The Captain America 80th Anniversary Mini Backpack mixes classic comic symbols with delicate florals. Fashionable and understated, this backpack is perfect for assembling the most artistic side of your fandom style.
Disneyland and Disney World are places where dreams come true. While nothing can contain your limitless dreams and imaginations, we can at least suggest you contain any excess pixie dust in a Disney Loungefly backpack. Featuring princesses, princes, villains, and even animal companions, these bags are as necessary for Disney bounding as Mickey Mouse ears!
- A trip to Tiana’s Place would be incomplete without this Princess and the Frog Tiana’s Place Mini Backpack. Jam along with your favorite frogs or wear this bag to New Orleans as you experience all the music that makes this Disney movie one of a kind.
- For fans with more sinister style, try the Villains Club Mini Backpack. Perfect for potions, stolen voices, or even a plush Dalmatian toy, this bag helps you express your support for a darker side of Disney.
- Mulan’s victory is a cause for a celebration. Now you can celebrate yourself and your favorite Disney princess every day with the Mulan Castle Light Up Mini Backpack. Cue the fireworks!
Accio Wizarding robes! Add a Harry Potter themed mini backpack to your Hogwarts House uniform. Then hop on the Express to Harry Potter World at Universal Studios, or use a magical bag to hold your chocolate frogs during the next showing of Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore.
- How many sweet treats can fit into this Kowalski Bakery Mini Backpack? Help Newt Scamander and company find out when you wear this adorable Fantastic Beasts merch.
- As you gaze upon the buildings in Diagon Alley, make sure you have an accessory to match. The Diagon Alley Sequin Mini Backpack puts the awe and wonder of Harry Potter’s favorite shopping district right in your hands!
- Whether you’re cosplaying as Luna Lovegood or simply want to showcase your favorite Ravenclaw, this Luna Lovegood Mini Backpack will make one magical accessory. Pretty in pink and bursting with lovely renditions of Luna and her iconic items, it’s a must-have for her fans!
Anime Expo is July 1 – 4 in Los Angeles — are you prepared? ‘Cause we imagine any cosplay is incomplete without a colorful accessory. Luckily, Loungefly can help you represent your favorite anime series from Pokémon to Dragon Ball Z and more.
- Can’t pick only one favorite Pokémon? Don’t worry! The Pokémon Ombre Mini Backpack gives you the chance to catch ’em all in one radical rainbow pattern.
- The Gohan Piccolo Mini Backpack brings all the power to you! Supercharge yourself and collect all the Dragon Balls inside this awesome accessory.
Monsterpalooza is creeping up! From June 3 – 5 in Pasadena, enjoy all the frights and delights you can get before October. Plus, you can make your fun bite-size with horror themed mini backpacks. Small, but still scary, these monstrous mini bags are sure to be the envy of all the other ghouls.
- Wide eyed and big eared, this adorable Gizmo Holiday Cosplay Mini Backpack even comes with a detachable hat so he can be used all year round. Just … don’t pack any food in this Gremlins bag past midnight.
- This Coraline Raincoat Cosplay Mini Backpack is cute as a button! Dress as Other Mother with a Coraline backpack to keep your daughter close, or bring this backpack along for some puddle jumping. Matching yellow raincoats are certainly in style.
- Edward Scissorhands’ art project becomes another work of art as this Edward Scissorhands Topiary Mini Backpack. Blooming and yet also gloomy, this bag perfectly captures the style of Tim Burton’s tragic character.
Will you be wearing any of these Loungefly bags to comic cons, theme parks, and events this summer? Let us know in the comments, and don’t forget to Let Your Geek Sideshow!