The Leia: Princess of Alderaan Fine Art Print Arrives from a Gallery Far, Far Away
“You’re my only hope.”
From a gallery far, far away- Sideshow and ACME Archives are proud to present the officially licensed Leia: Princess of Alderaan Fine Art Print by acclaimed artist Olivia De Berardinis.
Lovingly rendered in the indelible likeness of Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia, this portrait captures the regal and rebellious face of hope that has inspired an entire galaxy of Star Wars collectibles fans across generations. Seen here in her stunning white gown and iconic hair buns from Star Wars: A New Hope, Princess Leia represents the strength, grace, and determination for which she is known.
Olivia’s original acrylic-on-wood painting is faithfully reproduced here in a hand-signed and hand-numbered edition of 500 pieces. Each Leia: Princess of Alderaan also comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, making this piece a must-have for Star Wars fans and fine art collectors alike.
Pair the Leia: Princess of Alderaan Fine Art Print with the Princess Leia Premium Format™ Figure for the ultimate tribute to this timeless character in your Star Wars collection.
Bring home the spark of hope and add the Leia: Princess of Alderaan Fine Art Print to your collection today!
The framed edition of the Leia: Princess of Alderaan Fine Art Print is now available for pre-order, priced at $425. If supplies are available, unframed prints will be available for pre-order on Monday, May 7th, priced at $200.
- Officially licensed in partnership with ACME Archives
- Limited edition of 500
- 18×24″ fine art giclée print, 19.75x 25.75″ with frame
- Hand signed by Olivia De Berardinis
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Black & Silver Recycled Polystyrene Moulding 1 ⅞” Width
- Custom double mat design (Gallery White)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required