The Wonder Woman: Hell Hath No Fury Art Print by Olivia Stands Strong
“I will fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.”
Sideshow is proud to present the officially licensed Wonder Woman: Hell Hath No Fury Art Print from acclaimed artist Olivia De Berardinis! Based on the likeness of Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, this print captures a pivotal and iconic moment of Diana’s heroic journey.
With her gauntlets raised to protect, the brave Amazon chooses love over warfare when confronted with Ares, her ultimate foe. Wonder Woman refuses to give in to hatred and stands as a champion for all humanity, fighting on behalf of those who need her strength most.
Olivia’s original acrylic-on-wood painting is faithfully reproduced here in this stunning hand-signed and hand-numbered print edition. Each Wonder Woman: Hell Hath No Fury print also comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Olivia, making this a must-have for fans of Wonder Woman.
Pre-Orders for the framed edition of Wonder Woman: Hell Hath No Fury begin on Friday, August 25th between 12pm-3pm PT, and will be priced at $425.00. If supplies are available, Pre-Orders for unframed prints will begin on Monday, August 28th between 12pm-3pm PT, and will be priced at $200.00.
· Hand-numbered limited edition of 400
· 18.5 x 22.5″ fine art giclée print
· 100% Archival heavyweight 300 gsm rag art paper
· Hand-torn deckled edges
· Double embossed by Olivia’s studio and Sideshow Collectibles
· Hand signed and numbered by Olivia
· Certificate of Authenticity signed by Olivia
· 20×24″ Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (Black)
· Custom double mat design (Black and Gold)
· Framing grade acrylic
· Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Below, see Olivia’s interview from Sideshow Live this week, where she talked about creating Wonder Woman: Hell Hath No Fury, as well as her artistic process.