About This Statue
"Don't ever apologize to no one for the way you look."
Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are excited to present the Joker Statue designed by no one else, but the incredibly talented Lee Bermejo, an American comics artist best known for his collaborations with writer Brian Azzarello including the Joker graphic novel.
Lee Bermejo’s Joker design is very dark with stunningly realistic features. Even the base is specially designed by Mr. Bermejo featuring Batman (from Batman: Noel graphic novel) chained to a stone which gives the whole statue even darker look.
The Joker Statue includes two swappable portraits and one head stand.
What's in the Box?
The Joker (Concept Design by Lee Bermejo) Statue features:
- Size approximately 27.8 inches tall
- Head stand approximately 6.46 inches tall
- One (1) designed themed base
- Two (2) switchable portraits (regular expression & damaged expression)
- One (1) head stand
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
Height: 6.46" (164.08 mm) | Width: 3.94" (100.08 mm) | Depth: 6.14" (155.96 mm) | *
- Product Size
- Height: 27.8" (706.12 mm) | Width: 18.58" (471.93 mm) | Depth: 17.4" (441.96 mm) | *
- 0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics. (s19)
Get $52.45 back!
Earn 5% in Sideshow Rewards.Learn more
Payment Plans Available
Pay as little as $236.00/mo.See payment plans above