Expected to Ship: Jul 2022 - Sep 2022
About This Sixth Scale Figure
In the first Iron Man movie, Tony Stark is repairing the Iron Man Mark III hanging from the ceiling with complex cables and wires connected to the high-tech armor while working in his workshop.
Sideshow and Hot Toys is excited to reissue the Iron Man Mark III (Construction Version) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure for fans to complete their Iron Man collections.
The highly accurate collectible is meticulously crafted based on the image of the Iron Man Mark III in Iron Man. Measure approximately 39cm tall, it features fine sculpture with highly detailed wires, cables, computer board, and chains that connects to the armor; LED light-up functions design on eyes, arc reactor, and forearm; metallic colored painting on the armor; removable armor parts, and specially designed display.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to include this amazing collectible in your workshop!
What's in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark III (Construction Version) Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark III in Iron Man
- Approximately 39 cm tall
- Special features on armor:
- Masterfully applied metallic gold, red and silver-colored painting on the streamline armor
- LED-lighted eyes, circular arc reactor on chest, waist, and left forearm (white light, battery operated)
- LED-lights can shine through forearms (blue light, battery operated)
- Highly detailed wires, cables, computer board, and chains connected to armor and figure stage
- One (1) removable chest plate
- One (1) removable lower torso armor
- One (1) battery case as diorama accessory
- Specially designed diorama figure stage features movie logo with LED light-up functions on ceiling and figure stage (white light, battery operated)
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 15.35" (39 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 6.00" (15.2 cm)
Width: 10.00" (25.4 cm)
Depth: 16.00" (40.6 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 4.00 lbs (1.8 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.