You may also like
About This Sixth Scale Figure
“You just started a war!”
Fans around the world will witness the fracture of the Marvel Cinematic Universe in Marvel’s latest blockbuster Captain America: Civil War. As the Avengers continue to protect the world, their team becomes divided into two opposing factions, one led by Captain America and another led by Iron Man, after extensive collateral damage prompts the government to oversee the Avengers and hold them accountable for their actions!
Sideshow and Hot Toys are thrilled to officially introduce the sixth scale collectible figure of Tony Stark’s new Iron Man armor – the Mark XLVI - to the MMS Diecast series! The collectible figure is made of diecast material and is realistically designed to look even more like the armor as it appears in the film.
The highly-accurate Mark XLVI collectible figure is greatly detailed and specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man Mark XLVI in Captain America: Civil War. It features a newly sculpted Tony Stark head sculpt, an interchangeable helmeted head, sophisticatedly developed sleek and streamlined armor, 28 LED light-up points throughout the body, a specially applied metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor, life-like thrust fire accessories, the helmet of Captain America, and a specially designed debris diorama figure stand.
Do not pass up on the opportunity to add the leader of Team Iron Man to your prized collection!
What's in the Box?
The Iron Man Mark XLVI Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLVI in Captain America: Civil War
- Newly sculpted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark in the movie
- Alternate helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on the sleek and streamlined Mark XLVI armor design
- Contains diecast material
- 28 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- Chest armor can be detached to reveal interior mechanical design
- Interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, missile firing)
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of hands with life-like thrust fire effect
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- One (1) sixth scale Captain America helmet
- Two (2) life-like thrust fire accessories attachable to the feet of the figure
- Debris diorama figure stand with a Mark XLVI nameplate and the movie logo
*Tony Stark head sculpt - prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval.
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 12.59" (319.79 mm) | *
- Box Size
- Height: 8.00" (203.2 mm) | Width: 11.00" (279.4 mm) | Depth: 17.00" (431.8 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight
- 8.00 lbs (3.63 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
(c) 2016 Marvel. (c) 2016 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.