Expected to Ship: Jun 2022
About This Collectible Set
Sideshow and Regal Robot present the Mantellian Savrip™ & Kintan Strider™ (The Body Slam) Collectible Set!
These limited edition sets include meticulously developed prop replicas of the original stop-motion puppets used in filming the Dejarik™ sequences in the Star Wars™ Saga. Each static resin replica holochess creature is hand-painted and 1:1 scale to the props, with lineage to those original puppets!
The replicas were prototyped using the digital files that Phil Tippett’s team created in 2015, when they used 3D scanning and photogrammetry of original props used in Star Wars: A New Hope™ to accurately recreate the wildly imaginative creatures he and Jon Berg hand-sculpted in 1977.
Using these files, along with reference provided by Lucasfilm and never-before-seen photos which Phil had saved from 1977, our artists created incredibly detailed replicas, taking great care to maintain the integrity and lineage of each. We will craft every piece in this edition in the U.S.A..
Add to your Star Wars Collection today!
What's in the Box?
The Mantellian Savrip™ & Kintan Strider™ (The Body Slam) Collectible Set features:
- These sets are limited editions – you must reserve yours before June 18th, 2021!
- Static resin replicas, 1:1 to the original prop puppets
- Developed with Lucasfilm 3D files and first-hand examination of original prop puppets
- Each set includes a hand-numbered metal plaque
- All figures other than the Body Slam set are freestanding
- Each set includes detached black museum-style bases, Body Slam set includes a bonus clear acrylic base as well a black base
- Made in the U.S.A. and hand-painted by our talented artists, making each a unique work of art
- Includes Lucasfilm Certificate of Authenticity
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Product Size
- Height: 13.75" (34.9 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 15.00" (38.1 cm)
Width: 16.50" (41.9 cm)
Depth: 20.50" (52.1 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 10.58 lbs (4.8 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values.
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.