Alex Ross Mashes Universal Monsters into a Fine Art Lithograph Set
“Growing up, these were the monsters of all monsters…”
Sideshow and Alex Ross Art are proud to announce a new exclusive set of limited edition fine art lithograph prints inspired by the Universal Monsters from comic book legend Alex Ross.
The collection includes seven definitive black-and-white portraits of these famous monsters of film, plus an additional eighth print exclusively available in this deluxe fine art lithograph set. The eighth print, entitled The Mash, depicts all of the iconic stars from these “Creature Features” teamed together in one terrifying tableaux! The Mash is only available as an exclusive part of this limited edition fine art lithograph set.
Each fine art lithograph will be individually hand-signed by Alex Ross and hand-numbered as a part of the highly-limited edition of 100 pieces. The collection will also include Certificates of Authenticity for each print in the set.
The Alex Ross Universal Monsters Fine Art Lithograph Set is a must-have for the ultimate horror fan in your life (or afterlife). Add this deluxe set to your ghoulish gallery today!
Pre-Orders for the Alex Ross Universal Monsters Fine Art Lithograph Set will begin on Monday, October 23rd at 9am PT. The unframed set will be priced at $1200.00, with FlexPay payment options available. The set will be available for a limited time through Friday, November 3rd, or while supplies last.
- Limited edition of 100
- (8) 18 x 24″ fine art lithograph prints:
- Frankenstein (Boris Karloff, 1931)
- Dracula (Bela Lugosi, 1931)
- Bride of Frankenstein (Elsa Lanchester, 1935)
- Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954)
- The Mummy (Boris Karloff, 1932)
- The Wolf Man (Lon Chaney Jr., 1941)
- The Invisible Man (Claude Rains, 1933)
- The Mash (Exclusive print, available only in set)
- Each print hand-signed by Alex Ross
- Certificate of Authenticity for each print