Back to the 80’s 2023 Event Overview and Schedule
Totally tubular! From Monday, May 22 to Wednesday, May 24, Sideshow is throwing Back to the 80’s to celebrate a decade filled with the coolest pop culture. Join us for radical giveaways, gnarly trivia, epic livestreams, and more. It’s going to be all that and a bag of chips!
Register now (for FREE) to gain exclusive access to giveaways and subscriber content.
Monday, May 22
- 9 AM PT – Kick-Off Show
- 4 PM PT – Trivial Cahoots 80’s Edition *exclusive to the Sideshow Social Network
Tuesday, May 23
- 12 PM PT – Drawtacular
- 4 PM PT – Movie Night *exclusive to the Sideshow Social Network
Wednesday, May 24
- 12 PM PT – Retro Gaming Show *exclusive to the Sideshow Social Network
- 5 PM PT – Wrap-Up Show
Deals & Discounts
Keep a lookout during the event week for Daily Deals on many retro-themed items.
Grand Prize Giveaway
Check out our Contests & Giveaways webpage during the event for a chance to enter our website-based giveaways. The grand prize during Back to the 80’s is the Superman: The Movie Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow.
In Let Your Geek Sideshow, we’re giving away the…
- Doc Brown (Deluxe Version) Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys
- E.T. & Elliot Deluxe Statue by Iron Studios
- Lando Calrissian™ Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys
In Hall of Frame, we’re giving away the…
- WAITLISTED Evil Dead II Art Print & Collector Pin Set by James Bousema
In Designer Toy Collective, we’re giving away the…
In the Sideshow Social Network and Sideshow Social Network Art Collectors, we’re giving away the…
- Rambo First Blood Sixth Scale Figure by Threezero
- Luke Skywalker™ (Snowspeeder™ Pilot) Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys
- Michael Myers Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure by Sideshow
- The Goonies Never Say Die Print Proof by Chris Valentine
Social Media Giveaways
There are two different types of social media giveaways.
Flash Giveaways are quick contests held on Sideshow’s official social media accounts. You will only have a limited amount of time to follow the prompt given on the social post. A winner will be selected from qualifying entries.
Giveaway Challenges are contests held on the Crowdpurr platform at sideshow.live. A social media post will go live directing you to Crowdpurr with a special hashtag and access code. Once the contest begins, you will have a specified amount of time to complete the challenge described and submit your entry. A winner will be selected from qualifying entries. All entries have the potential to be showcased in Sideshow’s wrap-up livestreams.
Drawtacular is a four-person drawing contest. Sideshow Staff will play as proxies for audience members. Staffers have 3 minutes to draw based on a particular product. Then, judging commences! At the end, one lucky audience member wins the item showcased through the stream.
Where to Follow Us
- Let Your Geek Sideshow
- Sideshow Blog
- Sideshow Social Network
What are you most looking forward to during our Back to the 80’s event? Get excited with other fans at side.show/geekgroup or on the Sideshow Social Network, and don’t forget to Let Your Geek Sideshow!