Exciting Announcements from Sideshow Booth #1929 at Comic-Con 2019!
As San Diego Comic-Con 2019 kicks into gear, Sideshow has quite a few announcements to make. Come see Sideshow at Booth #1929 to see all of our new collectibles and exciting announcements in person! And don’t fret, if you’re not able to make it in person, we’ll have all of our updates, photos, videos and more on our Online Comic-Con from July 17th to July 21st.
Unruly Industries Premiere
Visit Sideshow booth #1929 and Unruly Industries™ booth #2649 at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 to view all of Unruly’s 16 designer toy products and prototypes. Unruly Industries’ limited-edition product offering features a diverse range of renowned and up-and-coming artists, including Greg “Craola” Simkins, Tony Riff, Jesse Hernandez the “Urban Aztec” and more!
Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias is Going to Comic-Con
OMG! It’s Fluffy! We are happy to announce that Gabriel Iglesias will be joining us at San Diego Comic Con this year!
Gabriel will be at Sideshow Booth #1929 on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 12-4pm. He will be signing a limited edition show exclusive pin and the new Unruly Industries Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias Designer Toy – while supplies last!
New Justin Bua Designer Toy
An award-winning artist, author, speaker and entrepreneur, Justin BUA is internationally known for his signature portrait style, which he has applied to foundational figures from the worlds of music and sports. Through his partnership with Sideshow, BUA’s artwork will be translated from 2D into 3D for the first time ever. Sideshow is excited to team up with BUA to bring his vision to high-quality collectible figurines, limited-edition bronzes, and exclusive fine art prints.
Court of the Dead in Development as Animated Series
Sideshow partners with esteemed studio Lex and Otis to develop its original dark fantasy horror property, Court of the Dead, as an animated series.
Sideshow is a pop culture collectibles lifestyle brand, known for its museum-quality pop culture collectibles. The dark fantasy universe of the Court of the Dead is Sideshow’s debut original property. Launched in 2013, the Court of the Dead boasts more than 60 collectibles and fine art prints, a library of five books (Insight Editions), a successfully Kickstarted tabletop board game (USAopoly), and a curated collection of seven active licensees (including Skybound, Han Cholo and Badali) – with more to come in 2019 and beyond.
Court of the Dead Partners with Skybound Entertainment!
Skybound Entertainment and Sideshow have a huge announcement coming next week! Pay attention to Sideshow’s Blog for a full press release!
Sideshow continues to expand and work with new vendors each year, in an effort to connect fans with the characters and stories that they love.
- New Zealand Mint creates authentic silver collectibles, whether it be original edition Superman Comic Book covers or Star Wars collectibles.
- Classic Stills are photos developed using the chromogenic print (C-print) process and printed on archival-quality paper. They create high quality photos of movie stills from Iron Man to E.T.
- Next up, Enesco, that creates highly stylized beautiful sculptures and statues that go from Disney to Dinosaur.
- TASCHEN creates thorough archival books that follow the story of legends like Stan Lee and Superman.
- Mighty Jaxx produces designer toys and vinyl collectibles that range from characters like XXRAY Plus: Big Bird to Kaiju’s Ramen.
Sideshow and their existing partners will have a large presence at San Diego Comic-Con 2019, where we’ll showcase just a few of our favorite collectibles.
- Among their variety of products,Hot Toys will be bringing quite a few Comic-Con 2019 exclusives, including the Neon Tech Iron Man 2.0 Sixth Scale Figure.
- Iron Studios will have the exclusive Iron Man Mark 1 and Tony Stark Statue, Bane Statue, Ghost Rider Statue, and more!
- ThreeA will be bringing a wide range of collectibles including incredibly intricate Transformers collectibles.
- Pop Culture Shock will have a lineup of Street Fighter collectibles, with their other collectibles too.
It’s San Diego Comic-Con 2019! Whether you’re in San Diego with us or just watching online, you can follow along on our Online Comic-Con all SDCC weekend long (July 17th-21st) for more booth news and updates. Join us on our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube to participate in giveaways, exclusive reveals, and more!
If you’re attending San Diego Comic-Con, be sure to visit Sideshow at Booth #1929 to see what we have in store!