First Look: DeLorean Time Machine Figure by Hot Toys
Just ahead of the worldwide release, Sideshow’s newest UNBOXING VIDEO gives fans an up-close look at Hot Toys’ latest figure: the DeLorean Time Machine Sixth Scale Figure, based on the vehicle’s appearance in the film Back to the Future II.
Take a closer look at everything from the figure packaging to the range of articulation and variety of accessories included in this highly anticipated release with the unboxing video below.
Unboxing the Figure
Inspired by the classic blockbuster film Back to the Future II, the DeLorean Time Machine Sixth Scale Figure Accessory by Hot Toys features screen-accurate details and includes foldable wheels to recreate the vehicle’s iconic hover mode.
The highly detailed DeLorean Time Machine Sixth Scale Figure Accessory is approximately 28 inches long and has functional gull-wing doors. LED light-up features can be found on the headlights, rear signal lights, wheel rims, undercarriage, and on the reactor cooling vents. Interior cabin controls also have LED light-up features on the dashboard, Time Circuits Display, overhead panels, flux capacitor, and system display. Realistic cables run across the body and over the engine cover, including the Mr. Fusion energy reactor, nuclear reactor, and reactor cooling vents.
The DeLorean Time Machine Sixth Scale Figure Accessory is scaled to fit Hot Toys’ Marty McFly and Doc Brown sixth scale figures and comes with a specially designed vehicle base so that it can also be displayed in hover mode.
The DeLorean Time Machine, Back to the Future II
Having upgraded the DeLorean time machine, Doctor Emmett Brown persuades Marty McFly to travel from 1985 to 2015 with him to help Marty’s future son. However, when they return to 1985, they discover that they have accidentally altered their own timeline and turned Hill Valley into a chaotic dystopia. It’s up to Marty and Doc to repair the space-time continuum.
What’s in the Box?
The DeLorean Time Machine Collectible Sixth Scale Figure Accessory features:
- Authentically and detailed likeness of DeLorean Time Machine in Back to the Future II
- Approximately 72 cm L x 35 cm W x 25 cm H
- Exterior styling features:
- LED light-up function designs on headlights & rear signal lights, wheel rims, undercarriage, and reactor cooling vents
- Functional gull-wing doors
- Rotatable wheels can be folded and transform into a hovering DeLorean Time Machine
- Realistic cable wires across the body and detailed structure of the engine cover, including Mr. Fusion energy reactor, nuclear reactor, and reactor cooling vents at the rear car body
- Interior design features:
- Cabin controls with LED light-up function including dashboard, Time Circuits Display, overhead panels, flux capacitor, and system display
- Two seaters
- Sized to fit with Marty McFly and Doc Brown sixth scale collectible figures
- Specially designed vehicle base for flight hover mode display
*Light up function can be operated by USB power or battery.
*Battery not included for collectible. AA batteries required.
*USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, micro USB cable is required.
Skillfully capturing the likeness of Christopher Lloyd in his iconic role, the Doc Brown Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys features a new hand-painted headsculpt, and is available as a Collector Edition and as a Deluxe Version. Available to order now!
The Marty McFly 1/10 Scale Statue by Iron Studios shows the young adventurer with his iconic hoverboard and futuristic outfit. Ready to ship today!
For more Sideshow FIRST LOOK unboxings, visit our official YouTube Channel. Featuring fan-favorite and highly anticipated collectible figures from all your favorite worlds, this series is an essential guide for curious collectors! See all the latest sixth scale collectibles from manufacturers like Hot Toys, Sideshow, Exo-6, and more.
Great Scott! No roads needed when you add the DeLorean Time Machine Sixth Scale Figure by Hot Toys to your time-traveling collection! Then show off your Back to the Future display over at side.show/geekgroup, and don’t forget to Let Your Geek Sideshow!