The Catwoman Fine Art Print by Heonhwa Choe Will Steal Your DC Collection Spotlight
“No one would ever mistake me for a hero, but I do have some standards.”
Sideshow is proud to present the Catwoman Fine Art Print by artist Heonhwa Choe.
All of Gotham is on the lookout for the city’s craftiest cat burglar as she prepares to make her next steal. Holding her signature bullwhip, Catwoman crouches atop a bat-like gargoyle in the shadows as she avoids the spotlight- and the searchlight. She is clad in her grey and black suit topped with red goggles inspired by her appearance in DC Comics, ready to join up with Batman’s rogues gallery in any collection.
The Catwoman Fine Art Print by Heonhwa Choe is limited to an edition of 275 pieces, each embossed with a seal of authenticity. This is a must-have for fans of Gotham’s foremost feline femme fatale!
Pre-orders for the framed edition of the Catwoman Fine Art Print will begin on Friday, November 2nd between 12pm-3pm PST, and will be priced at $250 USD. If supplies are available, unframed prints will be available for pre-order beginning on Monday, November 5th between 12pm-3pm PST, priced at $90 USD.
- Officially licensed DC Comics art print
- Hand-numbered limited edition of 275
- 18×24″ fine art giclée print
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (Black)
- Custom double mat design (Crescent mats in Black and 9830 Blue Night)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Note: If the framed option is chosen, your order will be specially framed for you. Please allow additional time to frame and ship your order.