Item will ship after your final payment. Please note - applicable tax and shipping will be added to the final payment when it is ready to process. Sideshow does not collect Duty / VAT directly and therefore those fees are not included in your order total. Learn more about Layway, or Flexpay, with Sideshow »
Former ARC Trooper Echo joined the Bad Batch towards the end of the Clone Wars after his rescue from the Techno Union. Echo’s knowledge of proper military tactics and strategy provides valuable insight, while his socket-arm and cybernetic implants give him the unique ability to interact with computer systems.
In celebration of Star Wars Day and The Bad Batch animation series’ debut, Sideshow and Hot Toys present the Echo Sixth Scale Figure inspired by Star Wars: The Bad Batch!
The highly accurate collectible figure features skillfully crafted and finely detailed recreation of Echo’s armor and helmet, interchangeable head sculpt with great likeness, the character’s unique cybernetic parts including a variety of interchangeable mechanical right arms, a military backpack, blaster, and a display base!
Enrich your Star Wars collection today with this stunning Echo Sixth Scale Collectible Figure!
Echo - Television Masterpiece Series - Star Wars: The Bad Batch™
- Star Wars
- Hot Toys
- Action Figure Sixth Scale Figure Set
The Echo Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- One (1) newly developed Echo helmet with weathering effects
- Specially applied grayish black colored painting on armor with red markings, special signet, and distress effect
- Approximately 29.5 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 29 points of articulations
- One (1) pair of articulated robotic legs with metallic painting and weathering effects
- Five (5) interchangeable mechanical right arms including:
- One (1) utility arm with two (2) interchangeable hands (pistol holding hand, relax hand)
- One (1) grasper arm with articulated pincers (equipped with detachable wire)
- One (1) jackhammer arm (with retractable function)
- One (1) manipulator arm
- One (1) computer interface arm
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable gloved left hands including:
- One (1) pistol holding hand
- One (1) gesture hand
- One (1) relaxed hand
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) finely crafted Echo armor with red markings, special signet, and weathering effects
- One (1) black-colored and multi-textured fabric under-suit
- One (1) grayish-black colored belt with pouches, attached skirts, and pistol holster
- One (1) blaster pistol
- One (1) military backpack
- Figure stand with Star Wars logo, character nameplate, and graphic card
- Purchase Limits
- Limit of 6 per person.
- Product Size
Height: 11.61" (29.5 cm)
Width: 5" (12.7 cm)
Depth: 5" (12.7 cm) *
- Box Size
Height: 5.25" (13.3 cm)
Width: 9.50" (24.1 cm)
Depth: 15.50" (39.4 cm) *
- Shipping Weight
- 3.25 lbs (1.5 kg) *
* Size and weight are approx. values
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.
© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd. © 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.
This is a carousel is draggable through mouse or trackpad, or using Tab on keyboard.
Simply amazing sculpt and paint deco. Between his hauntingly gaunt face and the battle damage covering his armor, this figure looks like he's been through a thousand battles. The articulation is perfect, and the bodysuit underneath does little to hinder his movement or achieving a variety of action packed poses. Although I haven't seen any of the extra arm attachments used on screen, I do appreciate the inclusion of the additional accessories. I highly recommend this figure for any fan of the Clone Wars or cool clones in general. I'm looking forward to adding the rest of the Bad Batch to Echo to make up the entire squad.
I can't wait to get the rest of the team.
Echo is an absolutely outstanding release from Hot Toys. This figure is beyond beautiful from every angle. I did not want to have to purchase the whole team, but it looks like now I am going to have to because the last survivor of Domino Squad is going to need his brothers. Echo is everything a clone should be, he is the pinnacle of the Kaminoan cloner's art and I am proud to have him on my shelves. Hot Toys please WE NEED ARC ECHO TOO.
Echo is easily one of my absolute favorite Hot Toys. He's easy to pose (though the head sculpt is a little tricky to put on), and looks fantastic. Plus, he has one of the best head sculpts I've seen. There's a lot of expression on his face, which is all the more impressive since Temuera Morrison has never portrayed him. Love this one.
Echo's face is a beautiful detailed headsculpt with the feeling "how a clone looks would he have gone to the same things as echo". I understand they had to take creative freedom to make the head fit and it worked out rather well! He is pretty sturdy and all utilities can be connected easily. I did however have some problems attaching the head sculpt, which cost me a decent amount of force. Also I noticed he is a wee bit taller than my other clones as he has longer robotic legs, which is a cool detail. He also has a lot of custom parts which all are worked out in great detail reflecting the bad batch animations perfectly.
The only comments I could think of would be the use of pleather for his undersuit (if i'm correct) and all the utilities he came with are not really necessary as I have never seen them anywhere else. Where they concept stuff, where they taken out of the show, I don't know, maybe we see it in season two? They are still cool but increase the price a lot.
Overall a great figure that I would definitely recommend!!!